The 2696 line was introduced circa 1909. This line may be more extensive than the few images available would indicate. Although Cambridge had no name for this line, collectors have nicknamed this line "Forks." Items from this line were also sold as part of 2660 Wheat Sheaf line.
The earliest reference found for the La Touraine line was a trade article in January 1912. Although very few examples have been found in Cambridge Catalogs, the items found suggest that La Touraine was a broad general line produced for a short period of time.
The Daisy line was introduced in 1910. This line is sometimes called the Arch Foot line by collectors since some items have arch shaped feet. Reuben Haley of Beaver County, PA was issued design patent 40,591 on March 29, 1910. This patent covered the Arch Foot shape, but not the applied Daisy design.