The 2860 line was introduced and produced during the Nearcut era as a numbered line without a name. The line was re-introduced in the mid-1930s as the 1630 Lexington line and was produced in Amber and Crystal. Collectors now refer to this line as Lexington regardless of the production era.
This line was introduced for sale to the bar and restaurant trade beginning in 1916. A. J. Bennett was issued design patent D52,554 on October 15, 1918 for this line. The patent application was filed December 11, 1915.
Reuben Haley of Beaver County, Pennsylvania, patented this design and method of production in 1915. The patent was assigned half to United States Glass Company and half to Duncan & Miller Glass Company. In 1916, license to produce glass under the patents was granted to McKee Glass Company and Cambridge Glass Company.
The 3200 line with "Wild Rose" cutting was introduced in early December 1916 in time for the Christmas trade. It was called "Moss Rose" when introduced but was changed to "Wild Rose" shortly thereafter. The pressed item included the vine and leaf portion of the design. After it was fire polished, it was sold plain or engraved. The engraving was applied only to the rose blossom and square buttons, if present.